Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some time ago,
Zoe Love introduced Crayola's wonderful Rainbow Twistables to me.
I was pretty amused by it.
I was never really that impressed with Crayola products.

However, according to Zoe,
these Rainbow Wonders are like "extinct".
She tried to head back to buy some more for her friends who adored them too.
But, they were gone.
In my mind, I could hear Barney's voice echo-ing in my head,
"Challenge accepted."
haha.

I tried scouting for them in other stationery or art stores too.
But to no avail.

Finally!
I chance upon THIS in some hidden place in Singapore.
This shop has officially become my No.1 Fav Stationery Store :)
hees.



Not only do i get the Rainbow Crayons, I got Metallic and Neon ones ;)



You gotta learn to be patient and wait. Then, will you be able to find the Real Treasure :)
That's MY takeaway. So long, folks!

No comments: