Monday, September 21, 2009

okay.
GP promos just over on fri.
time to chuck all the GP stuff at one corner,
temporary delete all GP related stuff frm my teeny brain
& focus on the rest of the subjects!
jiayous rachel kok!

havent been updating bloggy at all lately.
but heck!
must concentrate.
n i hate my pw leader.
damn blur.
eff him.
watever man
having pw meeting online now n
am presently in a F O U L mood.
seriously man.
y issit always i tok to THAT 2 i will be in such mood?

watever.
anw.i am so gonna die frm stress.
e nxt tym u c me i will be ALL WHITE at the top.
hahas.

bet no one's visited my blog.
its semi-rotting
plus everyones bz wif their own blardy stuff.

n i jus realised tt gerard butler was the phantom of the opera.
god! he's hot. yeah babes!

cant wait for promos to go.
i really gotta CHIONG! wish me luck,peeps!

No comments: