Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Viewing at all those pictures others took when they went back to kcp just makes me jealous.
it made me regret not escaping from school.
escape from my fucking school who not only held back for 2 hours but
2 and a half hours of my time.it was a total waste of time.
i can see that the teachers also did not want to be held back
and be tormented by our horrible VP.
forcing them to share a little bit of their lives with us.when they don't want to.
and when we didn't want to listen and don't friggin care.
i should have went back to see my Mr Lawrence Tan, Mrs Lee Thien Hoe, Mrs Gan etc.
I could have just escaped with zhi qian.i feel so stupid.
Tons escaped.why didn't i? wtf.
nxt yr..NEXT YEAR!
but i bet it won't be the same..
normally people are more keen to return when they just graduated.
the bond is still there.
i hate my school for depriving me.how can they do THIS!
what the fuck is wrong with them.
i know its damn petty for me to keep mulling over this issue.
but i really feel damn regretful.

it's so amazing how those pictures can tuck at my heartstrings.all those memories.memories.
teacher's day is more of an excuse for us, ex-students to return to school
and catch up with the rest of the peeps.
how we used to do this.
how we survived without each other's company.
how we miss our school so so much.
but i wasnt there.
i wasnt there to see them,teacher's touched facial expressins.
all of those were missed.

i feel like a coward.typical cowardly singaporeans.
sucks.

weather is great today.listening to norah jones makes it better with the rain :)

No comments: