Friday, December 9, 2011

Okay, I know, it has been
A LONG TIME.

But it's either laziness or my life is simply jus not exciting enough. So, sorry folks.hehe. I guess I'm pretty boring.

Anw, this week has been pretty or really exciting I should say? Actually planned to shop at Queensway on monday for a new pair of shoes but I ended up hopping over to Godma's and even stayed over for a night:)

Spent the whole day and night playing Karin's awesome card/board games. Haha. Totally a settler's club over there. Hees.

Was supposed to have class in tues de. But last minute cancelled:) I bet most ppl wouldn't see it as a happy thing cos everyone are hardworking people, except for me.haha.

So had zichar dinner with Godma family n my family:) awesome much. And I probably can follow them to sydney in feb.hopefully I can! So I intend to mug really hard from now on so I won't be missing out much. And must start extreme dieting too!!

Went out yesterday with Godma n karin again. Awesome shopping at orchard;) bought 2 tops from F21.hoho.dinner at watami was fantastic too;) buying much stuff from F21 lately. Not bcos I like it. But cos they are the cheaper substitutes for the clothes that I like. If I've got the money I wldnt hv spent money there at all. Zara is my paradise.

Today,totally look like some fat pregnant woman in the morning. Cos since I will be going home during my 4hours between class break I heck cared. But felt rather no confident de. Sudden outbreak of painful acne, ugly black roots much exposed, fat and fair flabby arms, clipped up fringe and big black tote that when combined together with my brown baggy ragged top make me look friggin pregnant?!? In fact I'm surprised no one offered me a seat on the train. Yes, the damn trains in singapore where everyone snatches the damn seats. SERIOUSLY?! the seats ain't gold-plated or weight-losing.WTS?!

Couldn't stand the way I looked so I took out my shades and hide behind them all the way home.

Headed home today to doll up;) cos will be attending a ballet in the evening right after sch today. The nutcracker. Although I don't like the fact that it is Chinese/Asian- themed.*roll eyes. Hope it'll be awesome enough to make me nt mind the special theme. Zzz. But still exciting:D ;D

So today marks the first time I wear heels to sch. Hees. I was always afraid that people will be like,"WTS, come sch also wear heels..." I mean it's natural,we tend to stereotype these ppl as bitches but.. Sometimes but also rise up to occasion ma hor? Hees. Afterall I dont think I walk awkwardly in heels after much practice thru the sat few months:)

Tomorrow, Godma and family will be coming over fr dinner:) we making sushi:) dad's thinking of getting a Xmas tree from ikea. Can't wait to let the nostalgic scent of pine be immersed into our home again;) hees.

And I wanna do my hair SOON!

Wasn't able to study much and furthermore will be away to THAILAND-BANGKOK in 1&1/2week later? MUG!

Excited for the Bangkok trip much. In fact it doesn't matter where I go,as long as I go on a holiday,I am a happy girl:)
Shopping trip sia. Have been wanting to go Bangkok shopping since a million years ago. Gonna buy buy buy!! Be jealous,bitches.

Even though the timing are always not right.but I shall still make it work out.why didn't all these opportunities came during my 8month long holidays?! I was like friggin stuck in singapore?!?!??!? But still better than not going at all:) 知足.

No comments: