Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GET READY TO BE SUFFOCATED WITH OUR FACES!!!!
happy birthday honey ("3)
this is indeeeeed memorable :)

AHHHHHHH!!!! the stalkers entered my house!

omg!stalkers in the lift!

stalker lork and tay!

you know, i suspect i might be a vampire. like edward,i can move really fast! check out the fotos below. my face changes super fast!





it was all calm...

and suddenly the sanity wire got disconnected when the clock struck 11.30.

omg.i was seriously possessed.

ahoy!

my jaw's dropping.
blur is cool

PIAK!

muackies hun!
yays!
peekaboo i see lorky

SQUEEZE my CHEEKIES!
i cant bear to see this.

i love ya!

do i really have to do this?
YES RACHIE BACHIE!
alrightes......




i shall chck it with my eyes.

smell it's butt
and then use it to sweep my long black hair.

minideedeepoopoo <3
SPIDERMAN

CHEEEEEESIES

OHHHHHMY GOODNESS

she snatched dee sq poo sq frm me

i am happy

and stuck it to her face

and clean it with her lips

BREAD BREAD N DEEDEEPOOPOO

twisties

woots!

LINA's tm

BORING!


loves

some crazy photos to show what a GRRRRR-eight time i had with sandy and nanaloves ;) all credits go too..... nana's ... nana's ... DXLR? DLXR? oh.. wateva. hahas.

No comments: