Thursday, May 7, 2009

HELLO !!!

in a gooood moood today cos i realised i PASSED my friggin math stats test with a D.cos i thot i'd fail yet again :) didnt go netball ytd.since i bet i wont hv fun.heh heh.sssssh.but huishan gave me a toblerone today.she got it for e whole team.so sweet of her :) anw. school life is gettin much better?hahas.n am gaining back my appetite.which i dunno is a gd or bad thing :) hahahas.dining at yck sakura at 7 for early mum's day dinner for POPO.lol.ziyu say she dun wanna go.n THAT SUCK.i think i can eat alot tml since i am gainin bk my appetite.but i am not lookin forward to pe tml.cos most likely is napfa.but i will b endin netball earlier cos of e dinner. smileys:) n PI was like FINALLY DONE again! JTTW!


RACHEL KOK IS MY NAME!!! :D

n my mum's day gift is conna cost a BOMB n time spent on it is gonna b LONG! n mon's a holiday!!!!! YAYS!

No comments: