Tuesday, July 28, 2009


ME n MY GD FERN! hahas. cos i dun hv a solo pix with ZQ..
n we finally said tt we dun hv... i decided illustrate her n me.
2 dimples for her n 1 for me.. >:[ hahas. lame sht but yeah.
meaning ful. she's a nice pal to hv.

she promise to watch UP with me even when the rest didnt want to.
n wanted to treat 2 bucks of my tix if we watchin 3D UP.
n she is willing to come to sch at 7.10 tmr just to run with me for
my 2.4 retake. ;] she's so nice. n she did many other uncountable stuff :))
tee hees.i m so lucky to hv such A fren :)








paiseh that the kinderjoy is tilted sideways..


feasted kinderjoy with sissy n i got the cutest pink dino..


hahs. i mean look at the piece of ppr.


mine i s the cutest lo can???

hais.i am anticipating yet retreatin.

contradicting but WHATEVER.i UN can liaos.

kept droppin my priced possessions jus now.

althou i cant say my ez link is that precious but...

dropped my friggin fone in e sch toilet..

EEEK! eff sia.

whatever.aish me gd luck for effin 2.4

hate mdm S.eek! PUI! PIAK! whatever.

No comments: