Thursday, July 23, 2009



hi. HELLO.





i am mad.just felt lyk bloggin.
but nth much to say.
weather damn hot sia.
my god. i was lyk going frm fats to oils.
ok.lame shit.
hahas. fats is solid... oil is...
ok. what the heck.





tomorrow is OUR "wootsieday"[out-si-de],
manda & minmin
hahas. san was abs THAT particular funny day.
exclamation mark.





today..was aircon-ed the whole day except for
break time n.. A lvl LC.
oh man.the weather wasnt helping at all.
its lyk BLARDY HOT!
THAT IS WHY i m in hairbands & rubberbands.
i mean my HAIR.not all over my body!
heh heh.





my wire abit twisted now.
tuition postponed to tmr aftnn.
sian ji pua.
addicted to "dont trust me" yet agn.
high high HIGH ;D





forgot wish manda darling gd luck.
but bet she will know i will deep inside ;)


wat the hell is wrong with me.





netball simply sucks man!
reeeegret! puis.heck la.


piangs.boring boring.





this weekend onwards n everyday will b
SUPER busy liao.
so sad.


i wan watch UP!
zhiqian promise u will watch me ok?
lets research on ur NEmation proj tgt
"tong gan gong ku"
resource: new pixar film ,UP!





please...if tree n e rest not watchin u oso hv to watch with me ok..
or else i will sit in one corner emo & draw heartshapes <3


ZHIQIAN N TREE MAKE ME NOOBIE ! eek!





what song shld i listen now...
i dont wanna fight !
oh man.CRAPS.





boring boring boring..

TESTS coming up!
i dun care must get A for all
this time round!sigh.
zhiqian even offered me to go her hse study tgt with her.
JUST to make me study.
touched.SERIOUS!

sian ji pua...














RACHEL KOK :D

No comments: