Monday, April 6, 2009



i am craving for strawberry sundaes!!! OMG! i am so gonna grab one after school tmr!!! woohoo!

no trg today cos got a friendly with CJ.we lost la..but still.we played well n it was a great game:) but most imptly..NO TRG!!!was like so elated can.seriously.hahas.was the timer.was an eye-opener for me;D gonna have a netball BBQ at the Gardens this thurs after sch.hope can catch bren dar.;)

yupps.today passed faster than most mondays.although i know i am so gonna get a U grade for my freaking redox test.i alr kinda gave up while doin e paper alr.will b gettin the test back tml.i WILL CHIONG FOR the WEEK5 CA!!!jiayous!and my goal for maths stats test next week shall be an A to compensate my previous U grade!huaiting!master it b4 friday!woots!

n i fell today after GP lecture in the hall.FIRST TIME fell due to numbness of my leg.god.i cld hardly feel anything at all.so when i stood up ,my feet cant feel ANYTHING so i cldnt feel e ground or whether i am standing the right way.so my ankle kinda twisted n i fell.hahas.n i fell so nicely.hahas.althou a lil MALU.but still didnt ZAO GENG kinda fall.lol.but it was a really peculiar feeling cos my foot totally turned jello.

u know u love me,xoxo,rachelkok

No comments: