Saturday, April 11, 2009

i just hate this kinda ppl.i always hated last minute stuff.why cant they just inform earlier or something.cant they jus friggin plan ahead or smth?i don't understand why are all the people i am close with like that.what the hell.i didnt know it can affect me even if i am not really related to this effing thing.what the hell.ass.what a bitch my sis can get as well.all the cock she's yaking about truly makes no friggin sense at all!seriously.fuck off man.nvm rachel.calm your soul.cos she will be missing out on all the good food,all the tv we will b watching and family bonding time.at least i get to experience how it feels like to be the only child again.since i even miss the feeling yeah?hahas.oh gosh.a sudden change in atiitude.i am a chamelon.n i wanna get bangles from diva!!n acceso from mphosis.perhaps i can get that as my bdae pressie frm my rents?ya!provided i got e time to shop.but MAYBE got chance de lo.since i will b camping at yishun for 1 whole week soon.BISHAN PLEASE MISS ME!!!shower heartshapes all over bishan. <3I TRULY HATE INDECISIVENESS AND I 'VE HAD ENOUGH.

No comments: