Sunday, August 16, 2009

at mac's studying or should i say projectwork-ing.lol
extra time den study!
god nxt week's gonna be damn busy n stressed.
i am so gonna hate nxt tues to the apple core.
but at least i've got happy stuff to look forward to ;DD
thurs dinner wif peacies [not to mention right after my math test]
sat going for my natsu matsuri wif zihui n ziyu. loveloves ;)
hair PEE!

woots.
it's lyk i was supposed to stay home cos gotta b online for pw.
i ended up in jurong point NOW to use e wireless@sg :)
cos daddy say got extension n wanna check it out :)
munchin on mcwings n fries now :)
N i spotted a soft n a lil burnt fry! wooots!
preying on it ;]
hee hees


BRENDA got me my belated bday pressie!!
heart my huangshang to e apple core :DD

n e best part is me n sissy wanted to go macs study while dad n mum go walk :)
instead of stayin at homie.. :DD

k.CIAO

No comments: