Friday, January 16, 2009

just submitted!!!

NEW GOAL : make NEW friends!! hahas.increase my circle diameter.wait a minute.what is diameter.diameter n circumference?what's the difference.i think it shld be circumference.ya.circumference.2mths and my knowledge is fading away.evaporating like sweat on my palms.anw.. :) yupyupYUP!!

YES! that is really impt!! NEW FRIENDS HERE I COME!!!

yayees. all i can blame is my pathetic results if cant end up in same sch as my budds.but if look on e bright side.oso got.so ya.no point forcing ppl join in wif me.and brooding over things that have no chances of changin.so...


I LOVE NEW FRIENDS!!!! <<33333

come sign up to be RACHEL'S new friend.email me at 12345678@coolmail.com for any enquiries.


okay..that was like superbly lame.anyway.as i logged off.it really felt more of closing a chapter of my life.rather than the graduation ceremony or prom nite.good bye past.and HELLO future!!hope can get in H1 art!!!twist my fingies real tight till they go numb!

No comments: