Sunday, March 29, 2009


AND.... its finally OUT!!! wootsieday.catchin it in an hour's time!hahas.with my lovely kokie clan.love my rents to the apple core!what should i wear?!?hahas.too excited,pardon me.sis just told me she's gonna wear her lucky panty.wow.it rhymes.say it with me five times! lucky panty lucky panty lucky panty lucky panty lucky panty.hahas.
just a brief update, peeps! pretty beezee lately.i pon-ed trg twice in a row.evil.but hv trg n 3 tests coming up on monday.all the best for me.hope it rains tml.or maybe not.idunno.anw jiahui say me n sara can be dismissed early:)) ya.i guess.nth much le?reallly hope to be on par super soooon! i am putting in much effort.
&JTTW(joy to the world) its raining er... stars and rainbows!!!hahas.or.. FAIRIES AND ELVES! nono.GNOMES AND ... OGRES!!! hahas.imagine the scene.hahahahas.just..just imagine.ok i give u 10 seconds to imagine.hahas. okay.. n i am addicted to yoga lin's songs!of cos not those relaxing music u listen doing yoga.hahahahas.whatever. :D no idea y so :)))
LOVE RACHEL KOK. please.
i know you love me.xoxo,rachel kok.

No comments: