Monday, March 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!in advance.

surprisingly fabian was the FIRST to wish me happy birthday.i truly got the shock of my life cos when i was lookin thru my past neos and saw the one that we took with him on my 15th bdae..ahh..memories.althou i still got truckloads or airplane loads of hw to be finished.idecided to dedicate some time here to wish myself happy birthday.i wonder what is dere in plc for me tomorrow.sigh sigh.what if many ppl dun even noe its my bday?i will go bk into depression agn.hahas.hope the gd luck charm will keep my luck going:))

was reading an email on horoscopes.just purely for fun.and here it is...! aries :)

ARIES - The Daredevil. Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge... EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

i seriously think its pretty true xP excepy the part abt being physical and atheletic.and 16 YEARS OF BAD LUCK its like so unfair.but i am ignoring it nonetheless.waste my time finding ppl to forward to.

toodle on your noodles!

No comments: