Thursday, September 15, 2011

DISGUSTED DAY


Captured these yesterday. Was waiting for bus 61 for like 20mins and there was still no sign of it.
Hence i decided to cross over to take a bus to clementi mrt.
Then there was this JAM that made a 10min ride into another 20-25 min bus ride.
Whoa.


the sky was really dark at 7 yea? <=)

When i was omw to sch ytd.
THERE was this pervertic middle aged man!!
he kept staring at me sia!
walao shock tio.
totally freaked me out
initially i thot he was peeping at what i was doing on my phone sia.
and the way he stand was like weird only.
as in he was i was leaning against the window (i was in the cabin that is fully for standing passengers)
den he was standing nxt to me standing 90deg to the window facing me.
SIAO ONE!
den i glanced up at me a few times den he pretend look away.
SIAO.GROSS SHIT.
den later i start to take notice of his actions
and he glanced me up n down SIA!!!
FUCK!
i was wearing this conservative longsleeved thick dress
and my boobies look small in this dress sia!
SICK ONLY!
when i alight at jurong east to change train.
i tried to see if he's anywhr to be seen while waiting for the train
n i was relieved he was gone
but when i entered the train then i realised he was queuing at the same entrance somewhr behind me
den its like he stood nxt to me n continue staring sia
SIAO!
conservative outfit yo!
i frowned at him he still look
SICKKK
so i just walk away to the next cubicle
GROSS
(&we alighted at the same station somemore.suay!)

No comments: