Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HELLO!

Didnt have sch ytd.
So practically mugged the whole day.
But of cos.

Had this for a break :)









Seriously $3.90 per golden blob is not really THAT worth it.
But haven't had it for very long alr.
& i bought it a week ago.
So it appears Free now.
haha!
Because i learnt in POA,
PREPAYMENT = CURRENT ASSET = FUTURE ECONOMIC BENEFIT
:) heh heh. i did study * wriggle brows.
So, my "FUTURE ECONOMIC BENEFIT" was being consumed yesterday afternoon.

Lately, i'm addicted to the ActionCam App.
I know i'm slow but that was bcos my old iphone cannot use the App.
Simply bcos my iphone was TOO OLD n the App wasnt compatible.
But now I get to finally understand why Zoe keeps taking photos with that APP!
oh god.

So the below is the evidence of my muggin.
*take a peek, papaya! :)


GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!

AND,
I finally received my Subject Guides or kinda like my Text/Reference Books specially Air-mailed from the UK. How freaking cool is that?! Thick books that absorbed all the gloomy,overcast skies and cold weather specially mailed over all in one BIG,HEAVY SACK :) excited only! keke.

Btw the light blue rectangle thing there is a ring file. I put it beside the sack to do a size comparison :)


Didnt have time to blog ytd cos was too tired. So.. blogged today instead :)

No comments: