Thursday, September 22, 2011

GOODNESS GRACIOUS, SHOPPING!!

Thanks to Katherine,
(For those of you,practically all except PSM, who dunno who is she)
ONE OF MY NEW FRIENDS in school,

I am addicted to online shopping.
I know I know *holds up hand
I'm like a little slow in catching this ADDICTION.
haha.
But i used to believe in seeing and touching the product,
BEFORE eventually deciding whether i should buy it.
& all the cheap clothes at bugis are from online shops.
I hardly can fit into any with my BALLOONY body!
but somehow,
there are some online that caught my eye and i decided to grab them.
PLUS, looking at the price..
i just gave in.

So far, i've recieved my nail stickers and first batch of clothes and
I'm actually pretty satisfied with them. Considering the price and everything.

WHEE~ i am happy. *dance around

But was walking in town after the movie ytd and i saw all the new season clothings and i was like..

hello fashion 18 Hellooo fashion collage! ( 17 photos)

HOLY MOLY!! MY CLOTHES ARE ON THE SHELVES!
but as always, i'm gonna wait till the eoy sales..
not working=can't afford better clothes.

Lesson learnt: wait till the autumn/winter season to get your clothes.

It's like seriously!!
I've been dreaming of such clothes in the summer season?!

Was also hoping to influence xinmin to dress up by opening her eyes to all these wonderful creations(clothes)
Cross our fingies.

XM: "Can you imagine me in this?" (not the first time she asked me that)
ME: "YES, YOU SHOULD WEAR ALL THESE!!"
ME: "If only i have your size, your kinda body, you would have spotted me in all kinds of clothings."

So Xinmin, i was serious!Don't be daft, YOU ARE NOT FAT. And you'll definitely look good in all those clothes! SO, GO GIRL!

No comments: