Friday, September 23, 2011

There's always a FIRST to everything.

Today is friday.

& my timetable is somewhat.. sucky.
on fridays.
So it's not TGIF for me.
It's more of like WGIFA.
(Why,God,It's Friday Already!?)

O..K.
Let me tell you why.
On fridays,
I have to wake up at 6.
& reach school by 8.30am.
This class ends at 11.30am.
BUT next class starts at 15.30.
HOO-HAA.
dunno how to spend that 4hours.

So today,
i intended to stay in sch for THAT 4 hours
BUT i intended not to.
cos i nearly fell asleep during my morning class
& i needed to hype up myself.
OR the aftnn class will be another HELL.

So i hopped on the bus to west mall.
AND i finally got to have lunch alone :D
I know, to many of  you out there,
lunching alone is like for loners and outcasts or whatever.
But to me,
it's kinda enjoyable?
& it made me feel independent.
After experiencing many disappointments when it comes to finding people to simply hang out with,
it made me wanna learn how to not rely on people.
if i can do it alone, why not?

& from time to time,
i've actually grown to enjoy n like it :)
It feels challenging in a way and after finally conquering that obstacle,
you just can't help but feel satisfied with yourself :)

ANW,
today i went to eat pastamania's MEATBALLS for lunch.
was craving for that ever since katherine ate it like nxt to me.
Like piping hot, AND NXT TO ME!
So i succumbed to my temptations n had that for pastamania to lunch alone:)
couldn't help but notice a few peeps looking at me eating alone.
HOHO.
I AM BRAVE ;)
& i felt pleased.

After the lunch, i took my back pack n headed to jurong point.
HOOHOO!
n bought the lip stain that i've been wanting for sooo long.
n that eye make up base.
They freaking totalled up to 40+
mad.
but i couldnt get them off my mind so i jus got it.

Next, i wanted to go to the bank to change my addy
but the Q was neverending and i didn't wanna waste my time Q-ing.
So i jus went to get hair removal cream ;)
WHICH YIZHEN & LIYUN tempted me to do it.

i guess lately i've been pretty flamboyant.
haha.
easily influenced by my new friends which is BAD!!
but my leg hair have always been a eye sore so..
i jus spent another 11 bucks.
yep.

BUT THAT TIME WHEN I SKIPPED LECT TO EAT LUNCH N SLACK OUTSIDE WAS BAD!
N I TOTALLY REGRETTED IT.
IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
I JUST WASTED 100 BUCKS OF MY PARENTS HARD-EARNED MONEY.
SLAP ME HARDDD!!!!

Anw, i shopped around and found FAB ex necklaces THAT I WANT.
n XM said she's gonna spend 40bucks on me for xmas n i get to choose ANYTHING.
Even drugs or condoms.
okay. i was kidding.

BUT I'VE BEEN SEEING SO MANY AWESOME ACCESSORIES AROUND
I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHICH TO PICK
OR SHOULD I EVEN BUY.

but I SHALL MAKE HER GET ME THOSE FROM DIVA
they got sale too 3 at the price of 2.
So Yup!

Will be seeing her for the second time this week tmr.
Gonna go SIM open house, THEN, movie again..
AND ORCHARD SHOPPING!!
NEW CLOTHES FOR THE SEASON!! HOOT HOOT!!

Headed back to sch for aftnn class and attended lecture alone.
Cos katherine was sick today.
can't help but admit..
it's much better to study w/o her.
sigh.

OH!
n i shaved my legs! (another FIRST)
they are now smooth n bare.
well, at least FOR NOW.
HAHA

PLAN FOR NEXT FRIDAY,
SOLITARY TRIP TO THE MOOOVIESS :D
but if i were to watch friends with benefits alone
i think the ticket person will think i'm sick or horny..
boo:/
But
should i even CARE?!

No comments: